Amscreen has implemented every necessary procedure to mitigate coronavirus exposure and threat and to help protect our staff, community, customers and suppliers. These include:
- Restricting all non-essential travel by our people
- Restricting all non-essential visitors to our premises
- Utilising working from home for those staff that can work remotely
- Re-organising both our premises to support a covid secure workplace
- Actively practicing social distancing within the workplace
- Significantly increasing cleaning procedures and ensuring the setup and maintenance of sanitation stations throughout the workplace
We have conducted & documented risk assessments covering all the key aspects of our operations and have shared these (as appropriate) with our staff, customers and suppliers.
All members of staff have undergone a fresh back to work induction at both our facilities. This has allowed us to share with them (and obtain their inputs to) the risk assessments and to re-inforce the revised procedures that have been implemented to make Amscreen Covid Secure. All members of staff will formally confirm their understanding of the new procedures and the importance of their role in upholding them.
Significant and prominent signage has been deployed across both our facilities and staff have been encouraged to suggest any improvements that they become aware of.
Start and break times have been staggered, all canteen facilities removed and new cleaners and cleaning procedures introduced across both buildings.
New procedures have been implemented for both the receipt of all deliveries and the dispatch of goods, and these have been shared with suppliers and customers.
We have pro-actively encouraged any and all feedback from our staff, customers and suppliers.
Our risk assessments and documentation have been physically made available to all our staff and are available on request by any member of staff or any customer, supplier, visitor or any other person.
If you have any questions or enquiries, please feel free to contact us via your dedicated contacts or E mail us at email@example.com for further information.